Full Audit Exempt Company Accounts
Is your company availing of Audit exemption to avoid unnecessary audit fees?
Is your company availing of Audit Exemption? If you can answer yes to two of the following three criteria, then your company should be able to avail of an audit exemption and avoid unnecessary audit fees.
– Turnover/Sales excluding VAT does not exceed €8.8 million.
– Average number of employees throughout the year does not exceed 50.
– Balance Sheet total (Net Assets) is less than €4.4 million.
For Audit Exempt Private Limited companies, ADS can provide a full service including preparation of your annual accounts through our Cloud Accounting Software service or in house with our Accounts Production Software.
We can also work with your own accounting software. We have experience with all the popular off-the-shelf accounting packages.
We work with Surf accounting software providing our clients with a cloud accounting solution. Check out their website to see how it works, or give us a call and we will talk you through the service.
We pride ourselves on being progressive, and use the most up-to-date technology available. We can help you to effortlessly move to Cloud for all your accounting needs.
For companies availing of Audit Exemption, ADS can tailor our service to meet your requirements. Services include: –
- Produce Annual accounts in line with Companies act 2014 and file with CRO.
- Filing of all relevant taxes with Revenue, VAT returns, P30, P35, Corporation tax and Director income tax returns.
We will keep your accounts up to date on a monthly or quarterly basis through our cloud solution or through your own software allowing you to have relevant and up to date numbers to hand.